Brantford, Ontario, Canada
In 1919 a 9 hole expansion course was designed by Thompson, Cumming and Thompson, a Toronto partnership of brothers Stanley and Nicol Thompson and George Cumming, the head professional at the Toronto Golf Club. While it would be Stanley who developed into the dean of Canada's course architects, the history of the Brantford Golf and Country Club ascribes most of the credit for this design to Cumming and Nicol, who served as head professional at the Hamilton Golf and Country Club in Ancaster, Ontario, for 50 years.
60 Ava Road P.O. Box 874
Canada N3T 5R7
Jon Nusink, General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org;Paul Evenden,Superintendent email@example.com
Phone: (519) 752-3731
Fax: (519) 752-8254
Extent of 'Thompson' Work
18 Hole renovation
Stanley Thompson & Co. Ltd/ Thompson Jones & Co.
(architect: Stanley Thompson)
Verification level: Level 2
Memo from ST to Minister of the interior TG Murphy
Company Advertisement for recent commissions
Stanley Thompson Co. Ltd- Golf Architects advertisement
Article in Canadian Golfer
Ad for recent commissions
Article in Ontario Golfer
Reference to Brantford G&CC in 'The Toronto Terror'